BAR, WIRE & TUBE DRAWING
The cold drawing of the metal alloys is a fundamental step for the production of high quality products featured by good surface and reliable performances.
The thermo-mechanical cycle involving the cold drawing aims at obtaining smooth surfaces, hardened alloys, good machinability, strict control of the geometric tolerances and of the microstructural features (i.e. grain size).
This international meeting aims at sharing the knowledge about the manufacturing processes of drawn products, design, optimization and control of these processes and issues related to the management and logistics in the metal industry.
This scope will be achieved by clear expositions about:
• the state of the art on manufacturing of drawn products;
• metallurgy and microstructural transformation of the metal alloys (i.e. carbon steel, stainless steels, Ni-superalloys, Ti-alloys etc.).
• correct design of the annealing processes;
• new in-line and off-line control techniques for the quality assurance;
• equipment and new devices for the drawing plants;
• reference to applicable standards
Scarica la brochure PDF
Se lo desideri puoi scaricare la versione in PDF della brochure informativa dell'evento. Per iscriverti puoi compilare il modulo d'iscrizione allegato alla brochure oppure compilare il form elettronico qui a margine.